Southern Exterior Cleaners Terms and Conditions Applicable to Contracted Projects:
1) Legally Binding Agreement: By signing a contract with Southern Exterior Cleaners, LLC., you are signing a legally binding contract for work to be completed at an agreed upon price. In the event that you break this contract, all deposits made to the company shall be surrendered as damages.
2) Product Warranties: All warranties are limited to those offered by the manufacturers of the products used. Southern Exterior Cleaners, LLC. makes no additional warranties. If you ever have a concern regarding our work, Southern Exterior Cleaners, LLC. should be notified immediately.
3) Water Usage: By signing this agreement, you agree to provide Southern Exterior Cleaners, LLC. the right to use an on-site water supply as needed to complete the stated project without compensation. If an exterior water supply is required, it will be at an additional charge. It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure the water supply is on and in working order before we arrive. Additional charges will be applied if water is not available.
4) Electrical Usage: By signing this agreement, you agree to provide Southern Exterior Cleaners, LLC. the right to use an on-site source of electricity as needed to complete the stated project without compensation. If an exterior source is required it will be at an additional charge.
5) Color and Tone Concerns: The properties and species of wood age and weather can greatly affect the resulting color or tone of the stain. Note: Variances may occur on individual boards as well as total project as densities and other characteristics vary across and throughout the wood. Southern Exterior Cleaners, LLC. and its associates attempt to represent final finish color and tones as best as possible. While we can often give you an idea of the overall color or tone you must expect some variance in the overall finish.
6) Courtesy: While Southern Exterior Cleaners, LLC. is on location and performing work on your property, you are responsible for keeping all children and pets, as well as other individuals away from the work area. Children and pets must be kept off work surface for at least 24 hours after our work is completed. This is for your safety as well as our own.
7) Payments: Payments to Southern Exterior Cleaners, LLC. are due as per the contract schedule and are to be paid by Cash, Check,Paypal or Venmo. All balances are ALWAYS due upon completion of the job. Any variance to this policy must be agreed upon and in writing on our contract. Late charges will be immediately assessed on all balances not paid in accordance with contract terms. The customer agrees to pay any collection cost incurred by Southern Exterior Cleaners, LLC. related to the collection process of outstanding balances.
8) Scheduling: Scheduling in a business which productivity relies upon the weather can be difficult. Inclement weather may affect scheduling. We try our best to keep scheduling conflicts to a minimum, however, circumstances that are beyond our control may affect your project start and completion dates. You will be notified of any changes.
9) Removal & Replacement of Deck Contents: Removal and replacement of grills, deck furniture, planters and any other items are the responsibility of the homeowner. Should we need to remove items from the deck, we will not be responsible for any damage, breakage or for storage issues. An additional charge may be applied for time and labor devoted to the removal of these items.
10) Damages: Southern Exterior Cleaners, LLC. is not responsible for damages due to improperly installed siding, loose shingles or siding, broken or opened windows, improperly sealed windows and doors, wood rot, defective construction, improperly secured wires, loose or improperly installed gutters and leaders and improper caulking. In every aluminum siding case and in some cases with vinyl siding, the sun and weather will bleach the color or cause fading. Power washing, which entails removal of chalky, gritty or failing surface materials may cause the faded aspects of the vinyl or aluminum to stand out. Southern Exterior Cleaners, LLC. will not be responsible for such conditions. Southern Exterior Cleaners, LLC. will not be responsible for loose mortar that may dislodge during the cleaning process.
11) Stains: Some stains cannot be removed by power washing. Tree sap, artillery fungus, splatters from stains and paints are examples of materials that cannot be removed by conventional means. We make every attempt to point these areas out to the customer when quoting the project. Sometimes these stains cannot be removed at all.
12) Southern Exterior Cleaners expects your property to be in good repair and weathertight. This includes, but is not limited to all electrical service including receptacles and light fixtures. Doors and windows shall also be weathertight. Southern Exterior Cleaners is not responsible for damages as a result of water infiltration from poor or improper installation, maintenance or repair of electrical related items or doors or windows. Southern Exterior Cleaners cannot guarantee removal of artillery fungus from exterior house surfaces.
13) Windows may become water spotted as a result of our services. Window cleaning is NOT included unless otherwise noted
14) By filling out the Service Request Form I give my permission to be added to SEC mailing list